Tana Corporation undertakes to comply with applicable regulations applicable to the processing of personal data and, in particular, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 applicable as of 25 May 2018 (hereinafter, the “European Data Protection Regulation” or EDPR).
Article 1: Personal data
The data collected is also used for anonymous consultation statistics.
Tana Corporation only processes the personal data of its users.
This data corresponds to the data provided when requesting contact or quotes from our site: Contact details of the legal entity or individual.
This data is processed for the purpose of allowing the User :
- to be contacted by our service,
- to ask us for a quote.
The purposes of processing by Tana Corporation are to make contact (email contact, telephone contact) in order to provide the information necessary for the proper execution of the services, and to respond to user requests.
These data are only used to contact the user once, and will not be reused for commercial prospecting, nor given to a third party.
Right of access and rectification
In accordance with the French law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978, modified by the law of August 6, 2004, the user has the right to access and modify information concerning him/her. Tana Corporation users have the right to access and rectify data concerning them.
You have a right to information, correction and modification of your personal data. You may request the modification and complete deletion of your data by completing the following form: https://forms.gle/yVwStraJWA5EeUkZ6.
The personal data mentioned above is kept for as long as necessary for the processing of requests.
These data will be kept for a maximum of 1 year. The data will then be deleted.
Tana Corp is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of personal data and to ensuring that persons authorized to process personal data :
- Are committed to confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- Receive the necessary training in the protection of personal data;
- Take into account the default data protection principles.
In addition, Tana Corporation has entrusted the hosting of its sites to the company OVH to ensure the security of the personal data entrusted by its Users.
When you select a storage area located in the European Union, OVH guarantees that it will not process your information outside the European Union or any country recognized by the European Commission as having a sufficient level of protection of personal data (with regard to the protection of privacy, fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, as well as with regard to the exercise of the corresponding rights [adequacy decision]). In addition, OVH undertakes never to process your data in the United States.
Infrastructure security: OVH is committed to ensuring that its infrastructure is optimally secure. In particular, we have implemented an Information Systems Security Policy (ISSP) and we meet the requirements of several standards and certifications: PCI-DSS certification, ISO/IEC 27001 certification, SOC 1 type 2 and SOC 2 type 2 certificates, etc.
For all of its services, OVH is committed to implementing :
- physical security measures to prevent access to the infrastructure by unauthorized persons;
- security personnel responsible for ensuring the physical security of our premises 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- a permissions management system to limit access to the premises and data to only authorized persons, within the scope of their functions and areas of activity;
- a system of physical and/or logical isolation (depending on the services) of customers from each other;
- strong authentication processes for users and administrators thanks, in particular, to a strict password management policy and the deployment of certain dual authentication measures such as YubiKey ;
- processes and devices that make it possible to trace all actions carried out on our information system and, in accordance with current regulations, to report any incidents affecting our customers’ data.
For more information: https://www.ovh.com/fr/protection-donnees-personnelles/
Article 2: Cookies
When you visit the Tana Corporation site, traffic data and cookie files are used to track your use of the site.